Father Muller Medical College is a unit of Fr. Muller’s Charitable Institutions, a Registered Society sponsored by the Catholic Diocese of Mangalore; a Religious Minority Educational Institution established primarily for the benefit of the members of the Christian Community.
Like all other Educational Institution under Catholic auspices it is open to all persons irrespective of religion, caste or community.
The Father Muller Medical College is located at Mangalore. It is spread over 40 acres of land in one campus with all modern facilities. The Postgraduate program was started in 1991; to begin with MD and DVD in Dermatology, Veneriology and Leprolgy. Subsequently several other Medical Postgraduate Degree and Diploma courses came into existence. Allied Health Sciences under-graduate programs were started in 1996. The Master’s program in Hospital Administration and Psycho-social Rehabilitation were added subsequently followed by MBBS program in 1999.
All the courses are affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences and also recongnised by respective councils.
- UG AND PG MEDICINE PROGRAMS
Medium of instruction and Examination shall be English.
Courses of study duration
PG MEDICAL DEGREE / DIPLOMA COURSES:
M .D (Anaesthesiology)
M.D (Dermetology, Venerology & Leprosy)
M.D (General Medicine)
M.D (Radio Diagnosis)
M.S (General Surgery)
M.S (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)
D.A (Diploma in Anaesthesiology)
D.V.D (Diploma in Dermetology, Venerology 7 Leprosy)
D.C.H (Diploma in Child Health)
D.PM (Diploma in Psychiatric Medicine)
D.C.P (Diploma in Clinical Pathology)
D.M.R.D (Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis)
D.G.O (Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology)
D.Ortho (Diploma in Orthopaedics)
D.L.O (Diploma in Oro-rhino-laryngology)
Eligibility for M.B.B.S
* Two year P.U.C Examination conducted by the P.U.C Board, Karnataka State with English and Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects or any other examination recognised as equivalent by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
* Intermediate Examination in science of an Indian University Board or other recognised examining body with Physics, Chemistry and Biology, which shall include a practical test in three subjects and also English as compulsory subject
* First year of the three year degree course of a recognised university with Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in these subjects provided the examintion is an ‘University Examination’
B.S.C Examination of an INdian University, provided that he/she has passed the B.SC. examination with not less than two of the following subjects-Physics,Chemistry, bIology (Botony, Zoology) and further that he/she has passed either the qualifying examination with the following subjects : Physics,Chemistry,Biology and English.
* Any other examination whose scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the intermediate science examination of an Indian University / Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in each of these subjects and English.
*Cndidates must have obtained not less than 50% marks inEnglish, Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in the qualifying examination.In the case of scheduled caste, Scheduled tribe candidates, the minimum marka required for admission shall be 40%
* The candidates should have completed 17 years on or before 31st day of December of the year of admission.
Eligibility for MEDICAL P.G DEGREE/ DIPLOMA COURSE
*The candidate should be a graduate in Medicine (M.B.B.S)from any university recognised by the Medical Council of India.
* The candidate should have completed satisfactorily the Rotating compulsory internship of one year in an institution recognised by the Medical Council of India.
*The candidate should have obtained permanent Registration of any State Medical Council.
*No candidate shall be admitted to any post graduate degree / diploma course unless the candidate has obtained and produced the eligibility certificate issued by the University.The candidate who is provisionally selected has to make an application to the University with the following documents along with the prescribed fee:
1.MBBS pass/degree Certificate issued by the university
2.Marka Cards of all the University examinations passed MBBS course.
3.Attempt Certificate issued by the principal
4.Completion of Internship Certificate
5.Any State Medical Council Registration Certificate.
*Candidates should obtain the Eligibility Certificate before the last date for admission
For admission details contact-
Bangalore -560078, Karnataka, India
Mobile : 09632104985
Email : email@example.com
father muller admissions, father muller management quota admissions, father muller nri admissions, father muller agent, father muller adress, father muller contact, comedk father muller medical, top medical colleges in karnataka